Pursuing a degree at UToronto costs more than 25,000 CAD (≈14,25,027 INR) per year. To financially assist incoming students, there are 250+ University of Toronto scholarships, bursaries, and fellowships available. Majority of the UToronto scholarships are based on academic merit and are awarded at the time of admission to University of Toronto.
- UToronto Bachelor program scholarships are awarded under two categories: Admission Scholarships and In-Course Scholarships.
- PG-level UToronto scholarships are primarily faculty-based and are awarded on the basis of department nomination or separate application.
- Research-based program students are not considered for scholarships. They are given fellowships or research stipends.
Along with the University of Toronto Scholarships, masters and doctoral students are also nominated for scholarships under the Ontario and Canadian government. Some of these include Ontario Graduate Scholarship, Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation Doctoral Scholarships, etc.
University of Toronto Scholarships for Bachelor Students
Annually, the University of Toronto awards 4,000 admission scholarships to its incoming domestic and international students. This includes the university’s flagship scholarship program for international entrants-Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program. This is the only full-ride scholarship offered by the University of Toronto.
- Demonstration of a certain level of originality of thoughts and creativity in high school and community.
- Academically outstanding and active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Demonstration of leadership skills
- Application Process:
- Get nominated by the present high school for the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship.
- Complete the admission application and then complete the scholarship application.
Around 38 Lester B. Pearson scholars are selected every year and are awarded funds that cover their tuition, book, travel, and cost of living in Canada. By next year, the university plans to support about 150 Pearson Scholars through the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship, covering tuition fees and living expenses for four years.
Available Fields of Study at the University of Toronto
The University, its colleges, faculties, and divisions award approximately 4,500 admission scholarships that total nearly $20 million and nearly 5,000 in-course awards each year.
- Architecture, Landscape, and Design
- Biomedical Communications
- Medical Radiation Sciences
- Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Social Science
University of Toronto Scholarships and Awards
- You can use the Award Explorer and you will see the available Scholarships. There are a lot of scholarships offered by the University of Toronto.
- Each Scholarships has its own Value. You can select the International Student or Domestic, Fields of Study, and many other options are available.
- To See the Available Scholarships at the University of Toronto Please (Visit Here)