Do you know that Concordia University is in one of the safest parts of the United States and has a low cost of living? It offers a high-quality education for less than similar schools in more expensive areas. International students can pay approximately USD 25,000 (or more) per year, in addition to working to earn an additional $3,600 for spending money.
Merit-Based Awards at Concordia University
International Excellence Scholarships are competitive, merit-based scholarships that are given to international first-year students or transfer students for up to four years. Current scholarships range from $8,000 to $16,000 per year for the 2023–24 academic year. The amount of your award is determined by the strength of your academic record. Admitted students will receive notification of this scholarship at the time of admission.
Concordia University Scholarship Eligibility
There are a few eligibility requirements:
- You must be a first-year international applicant to a participating college or university. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- You must demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- You must have completed the scholarship application and participated in a Concordia Scholarship Interview in which you tell us about your leadership skills in your school or community, and how you plan to continue applying your leadership skills at Concordia.
How can I apply for this scholarship at Concordia?
Required steps to apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere scholarship include:
1) Apply for admission to Concordia College and submit all required application materials.
2) Send an email to [email protected], indicating you are interested in the scholarship and including #YAWH in the subject line of your email.
3) Complete the #YAWH interest form.
4) Following admission and demonstration of your ability to pay at least $23,000 USD (or more), participate in a Concordia Scholarship Interview describing your aspirations to conduct projects, research, employment or other experiences that will advance intercultural learning. The dates for scholarship interviews will also be announced once the new interest form is posted.